- Banner size - 900 px wide by 200 px high
- Logo should be in the banner somewhere. Best practices place the logo in the left corner, but if you have a better idea, go for it.
- Background of your web banner should be a photo that integrates well with your product. For instance, if your product has something to do with golf, a golf course could be your background. Feel free to use any of the photos at My Flickr page for your background.
- The main attention getter of your banner should feature a photo of you interacting with the product. Again, if your product is golf related, you could be using it somehow in the banner.
- Overall, the banner must be the best looking that you can make it. Parts must flow together without the "cut and paste" look and feel of a poorly designed graphic.
Monday, September 26, 2011
Web Design - Sep 26
Create a web banner for your fictitious company.